AQUIS, the national leaders in air handler renewal, is seeking an Assistant Sales Estimator to work on-site at our corporate Headquarters in Orlando, FL. We are a national HVAC specialty solutions provider and encourage HVAC backgrounds.
The Assistant Sales Estimator will work closely with our Sr. Sales Estimator and Regional Sales Directors (RSDs), reporting to the President & CEO. He or she will be primarily responsible for assisting the Sales team with creating proposals for new and existing opportunities (70%) and assisting the Operations team with managing and coordinating booked jobs, materials shipments, etc. (30%). A more detailed overview of key job responsibilities is broken down below.
In addition, the ideal candidate should have a flexible, can-do attitude and be capable of wearing many hats. Also important is a willingness to pitch in, and someone who embraces our internal sales and office culture of fostering and encouraging excitement, success, a sense of urgency and accountability.
Roles & Responsibilities Overview:
➢ Sales Estimating (70%):
- Assist Sales Department in creating proposals for opportunities, new and existing.
- Generate detailed project estimates using MS Excel based on inputs provided by Regional Sales Directors.
- Generate detailed customer proposals using MS Word, detailing scope of work, project costs, description of services provided, etc.
- Assist RSDs in answering questions about equipment, products, installation process, etc., as needed as it relates to the creation of customer proposals.
➢ Field Operations Support (30%)
- Assist Field Operations in managing and coordinating jobs.
- Help with managing shipments to and from job sites or back to main office.
- Build pallets of materials and/or tools to be shipped for jobs.
- Prepare equipment and materials as needed for Field Operations Team.
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of pallets and maintaining the warehouse area.
We would like to hear from you if you possess:
- A two (2) or four (4) year degree.
- Experience in HVAC mechanical equipment, building systems, engineering, or similar preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to lift 40 lbs. or more.
*Salary commensurate with experience.