AQUIS, the national leaders in air handler renewal, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to work on-site at its headquarters in Orlando, FL. This is not a remote opportunity.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will report to the Vice President of Sales and will play a fundamental role in AQUIS’ customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives through prospecting, nurturing, and working with the sales team to help create qualified leads.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with solid inside sales experience and a sound understanding of solution based, B2B selling. This newly created role, driven by AQUIS’ growth and the demand for our specialty services, will complement our existing sales team of Regional Sales Directors (RSD) overseeing various territories across the country.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be a seamless fit and embrace our internal sales culture of fostering and encouraging excitement, success, a sense of urgency and accountability.
To be successful in this role, we seek the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- A proven track record of success in meeting or exceeding quotas and overall sales goals.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to generate and identify new sales opportunities through research, analysis, and discovery through outbound calls and emails.
- Someone who appreciates and employs a multi-pronged approach when prospecting, and who does not rely on email alone (telephone contact is essential).
- Possess a pleasant phone presence, and a positive and helpful attitude.
- Research accounts to identify key players and generate interest, along with ability to drill down information on potential opportunities and points of contact.
- Routing qualified opportunities to RSD’s for further development and closure.
- A strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence and a desire to join a winning team.
- Energetic, driven, resourceful and tenacious.
- 3-5 years of stable, related experience as a proven performer.
Immediate consideration will be given to those who:
- Have knowledge and/or experience in HVAC, Facilities Management, specialty coatings, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), or energy control.
- Have demonstrated experience and success in lead generation and call center environments. Outbound Call Center experience a PLUS.
- Participated in formal sales training.
- Are proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Exchange applications.