AQUIS, the national leaders in air handler renewal, is seeking a Regional Sales Director for the Southeastern U.S.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) will report to the Vice President of Sales, and his or her primary responsibilities will be to assume responsibility of effective sales strategies that drive AQUIS sales goals and business objectives in the defined territory.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned road warrior, a strategically focused developer of new business, and an effective closer who is driven and motivated to convert a packed pipeline of opportunities and prospects into sales and new customers. He or she will also live in the state of Florida with a home-based office.
In addition, the ideal candidate will embrace our internal sales culture of fostering and encouraging excitement, success, a sense of urgency and accountability. He or she should be entrepreneurial at heart, a leader by nature, and be able to demonstrate his or her success as a key contributor to high-performing sales organizations.
We would like to hear from you if you possess:
- A proven track record of success in meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Solid experience in outside sales and comfortable travelling within defined territory (30% approx.) which is defined as FL, GA, AL, SC, MS.
- Demonstrated proficiency with identifying and driving new business opportunities resulting from historically successful hunting, prospecting, and lead development efforts and methods.
- A sound understanding of and proven success in B2B (capital) solution selling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate meetings and presentations with groups of 3-20 people.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to effectively build influential relationships with a wide variety of individuals across an organization, from the bottom to the top. Similarly, be just as comfortable engaging with technicians as you are with executives in order to effectively move the sales process to close.
- Professional maturity, intelligence and intellect, diplomacy, strategic perspective, and leadership skills.
- A high level of energy, drive, passion, tenacity and common sense.
- A strong desire to (ethically) win and push beyond barriers to achieve success.
- Defining qualities and personal attributes that include being someone of outstanding integrity who’s honest, ethical, forthright and direct, yet tactful and respectful with co-workers and members of management.
- Personal and professional curiosity, and the desire to continually strive to learn and master new skills.
- The ability to think both strategically and analytically, as well as the ability to effectively plan and execute.
- The physical ability to climb ladders, as well as the ability to measure and take photos of the inside and outside of air handling units (which are typically located in mechanical rooms, basements and on roofs).
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Salesforce and Microsoft Office Exchange applications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years’ stable sales experience showing progressive growth year after year.
Immediate consideration will be given to those who:
- Have knowledge of and experience in HVAC or a Facilities Management-related industry focused on B2B solution selling.
- Knowledge of air handling units, indoor air quality and/or regulatory compliance is a major plus.
- Experience selling into healthcare, higher education, government and Fortune-level companies.