The AQUIS CPR System for AHU Refurbishment is a highly durable composite coating system that incorporates an advanced nanotechnology, providing superior adhesion to metal and concrete surfaces. The following illustrations show common issues found in air handling units and how the CPR System resolves them.
Typical Aging Air Handler Floor
- Standing Water
- Destructive Water Leaks
- Fungal and Bacterial Growth
- Flammable Coatings
- Rust and Corrosion
- Compromised Structure
AQUIS Refurbished Air Handler
- Pan Pitched per ASHRAE 62.1
- Durable Watertight System
- Active Antimicrobial Surface
- Fully NFPA 90A Compliant
- Substrate Sealed and Protected
- Structure Restored
AQUIS Patented Technology
The AQUIS CPR System consists of a three-layer system:
1) an engineered epoxy, 2) an advanced fire barrier and 3) an antimicrobial waterproof topcoat. Together, this multi-layer system provides the only available solution that achieves total compliance with NFPA, ASHRAE, Joint Commission, EPA and others.
AQUIS CPR System
Hover over the schematic below to learn more about each layer.
Engineered Epoxy with Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology for superior adhesion
- Seals substrate to stop leaks
- Halts corrosion & restores structure
Advanced Fire Barrier
- Ensures compliance with NFPA 90A
- Essential for proper adhesion of multi-layer system
- Highly durable & waterproof polymer
- Smooth hygienic surface
- EPA registered antimicrobial
[ ORIGINAL METAL OR CONCRETE SUBSTRATE ]
There are two versions of the CPR System: CPR-1 (shown in schematic above) is installed at a slope for the removal of standing water in drain pans, while CPR-SL is self-leveled and used in drain pans and all floors throughout the air handler.
View detailed specifications about AQUIS refurbishment products and services.